Saturday, December 17, 2016

Ordering Special Request Designer Frequencies as Pink Noise Audio


I freely share designer frequencies in Pink Noise Audio format on my YouTube channel for exploration in self healing and you can also make requests that will be put on my list to match for eventual video uploading. You are also welcome to put together a Healing DVD Healing Generator and make your own DVD library of healing frequencies.

I can make Pink Noise MP3 audio files for the designer frequencies I currently have up on my YouTube channel for $5.

I also take special orders for personalized designer frequencies that will not be posted on my YouTube channel at a reasonable price of $20 using a PayPal format. You will receive an MP3 audio file in Pink Noise format for the designer frequency.

Contact me - Tom@helpfulwaves.com - for your orders.

Thank you for your support!

Thomas Lee Jacobs


No comments:

Post a Comment