Saturday, September 10, 2016

Healthy Weight Affirmation as Healing Pink Noise Audio


     Flickr photograph by hendry_670
 
A healing designer electromagnetic field matched from a rotating DVD with 15 million copies of the words:
" My metabolism is increased and I burn more calories. I no longer crave sugar and sweets. I no longer crave salt and fats. I know longer crave alcohol. I eat healthy and am losing weight to my optimum weight. I have vibrant health. "
You can use earphones, speakers or tune material. I know this because of a particular pattern recognition ability I have with weak electromagnetic fields. It is a similar process to that of developing the skill of human echolocation but in this case it is the skill of interpreting weak electromagnetic fields and their physiological affect on the body and most likely other biological life. See "Human Pattern Recognition of Molecular and Electromagnetic Fields."

For more information on this process visit "Extracting Molecular Magnetic Fields from Audio, Video and Photograph Analogs" and the "Designer Frequency Insights and Tuning" pages.


Watch the "Healthy Weight Affirmation as Healing Pink Noise Audio" video here.





No comments:

Post a Comment